Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winterstock Forum Index -> News, Official Information & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Beorbrand
LMB HIGH OFFICER

re: Winterstock XI Daily Schedule (1.0)

Greetings from the crew behind Winterstock!

We are pleased to release this year's schedule and ask you to confirm your slots as soon as possible if one was available for your group. Due to the limited availability of bands and the first-come, first-serve nature of the application process, some bands could not be included during any of their desired times. Though the idea of half-hour sets was floated around, it was not received positively by all. Therefore, the hour slots shall not be changed. In addition, few bands desired Monday night and this also limited the available slots compared to the amount of applications we received. If any bands not included in the schedule (that submitted an application) might have ability on Monday evening, potentially Thursday evening, or have other ideas for collaborations, please send Beorbrand a direct message via Guildlaunch or Discord. 

From the Lonely Mountain Band, we are looking forward to turning it up to 11 with everyone on the ice!

Winterstock XI Schedule (pdf): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iLFe6TAsCWv1bhdI9yrkDSrh2i4TxEY0/view?usp=sharing

Winterstock XI Schedule - Friday (jpg): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gvF9gWFz2jlt_gbo884p6Mt28iNJonx8/view?usp=sharing

Winterstock XI Schedule - Saturday (jpg): https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Sac5iytJ22_7MBca_x0BNfcRwmh3Sf8/view?usp=sharing

Winterstock XI Schedule - Sunday/Monday (jpg): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D8ZKCeTKJbgOpkZiTlR6vy046ShtlhdL/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by Beorbrand on Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystt5884
Band leader

Sword and Rose Confirmed

Deja Vu confirm

Snarald
Band leader

Calibouge Sound confirms, see you there

Zacandil
Band leader

The Blues confirm for Friday at 3pm

Maecilia
Band leader

Musica Banditos Confirm Sunday at 8pm

Troll Finger confirmed for Sunday at 9PM!

Gelglir
Band leader

East of the Sea confirm

Gerhalt White Wolf
Band leader

So this time there was no place for Polnolunie? It's a shame, it was fun to participate in Winterstock eight years in a row.

Unfortunately, the three slots you requested were the most requested spots and were filled by earlier applicants. I do apologize. We hoped half hour sets might work to fit more groups in, but people ultimately did not want that. We can also add spots on Thursday night or Monday night if that might possibly work?

Hobbitry
Band leader

A bit of friendly feedback, but a bit of pre-warning of the application process and when they were open would have been handy. Some of us had to stumble upon the application to know it was open, and by that time--even though I think we got in quite early on--many were already signed up. I also personally found it confusing because at the time I couldn't find any notice here or online anywhere I looked that applications were open, even though I could see people applying. 

I understand this is a large undertaking and don't envy the organization involved, but I must admit, it's a bit of a sad day for Laurelin bands, especially the two I'm involved in, which are made up of all individual players, so finding a timeslot that suits most can be tough, though we try our best to be as flexible as possible. I know we're not alone there though and don't want to make it all about us.

All the same, I wish the performing bands a fun performance! 

Beorbrand
LMB HIGH OFFICER

Pre-signup advertisement is something we can definitely work on in the future and can understand the frustration. Thanks for your understanding and feedback.

Katerica
Band leader

Katerica & the Squirrel Girls confirm for Friday night (already confirmed on Discord but also confirming here for the benefit of those not in Discord). Looking forward to hearing you all on the ice!

Orsuil
Band leader

New Horizon confirm for Saturday at 9PM!

Strovar
Band leader

The Arda confirms Sunday, 11am s/t, good luck to all bands and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum