Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winterstock Forum Index -> News, Official Information & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aedon Durreah
Band leader

re: Winterstock Bands please read.

Winterstock VII is upon us! I'm so excited and hope you are too! Just some last-minute tips for the show It would be very helpful if the bandleader could /joinchannel backstage for the day they are performing. This way we can communicate directly. We will give you updates on how much time is left in your set. We will also be available to help should a need arise.

Venue: All shows will be held at the frozen pond next to the lower-entrance to the Silver Deep Mine in Thorin's Gate (Ered Luin region: 14.6S, 102.2W).

The stage is in the same spot as last year (slightly-raised, snow-covered area surrounded in a semi-circle by the grey ice).

If you would like to do a soundcheck, The Green Room is near the lower-entrance to Silver Deep Mine.

Please do arrive a bit early to form raid, adjust for graphics lag, etc.

It's a good idea to arrange yourselves onstage while I am doing the intro! It will be a few lines of text and I will try to be as quick as possible!

I know you all are seasoned bands and pros at what you do! Let's have an amazing weekend of music, friends and fun!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winterstock Forum Index -> News, Official Information & Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum